Regulations of Investors Relations Portal
Regulations of the provision of online Newsletter and IR Portal services
I. General Provisions
1. These Regulations specify the provision of online the Newsletter and IR Portal services
2. These Regulations have been established pursuant to the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344).
3. Huuuge Games Sp. z o.o. is the entity rendering the Services specified in the Regulations.
Huuuge Games Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Szczecin, at ul. Świetosławy Storrady 1A, suite 501, registered in the Business Register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Szczecin, 17th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000248220, with a share capital of PLN 550 000, paid in full, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8512949585, Statistical Number (REGON): 320132107.
4.The terms used in these Regulations shall have the following meaning:
1) Regulations - Regulations of the provision of online Newsletter and IR Portal services
2) IR Portal – a website published at the address https://ir.huuugegames.com/ serving the investor relations
3) Agreement - Agreement for the provision of online Newsletter or IR Portal services
4) Services – Newsletter and IR Portal services
5) User – a person using the online Newsletter or IR Portal services.
II. Newsletter Service
5. As part of the Newsletter service, Huuuge Games shall send electronic mail (e-mail) messages to the electronic mail address (e-mail) provided by the User.
6. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge, for an indefinite period of time, until the User resigns from the Newsletter service or until Huuuge Games terminates the Newsletter service, which may occur at any time.
7.The Newsletter includes materials, reports, information, invitations or offers concerning Huuuge Inc. and investor relations of Huuuge Inc.
8. Ordering the Newsletter service constitutes the conclusion of the Agreement between the User and Huuuge Games, by way of the User performing the following registration actions on the IR Portal:
1) entering a correct electronic mail address (e-mail address) of the User in the form published on the IR Portal,
2) reading the content of these Regulations and accepting it by sending the registration form,
3) granting consent to the processing of personal data and contact for the purpose of directing materials, reports, information, invitations or offers concerning Huuuge Inc. and investor relations.
9. The User may at any time resign from the Newsletter service and terminate the Agreement by clicking on the link "Unsubscribe" at the footer of each Newsletter or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
10. The Newsletter service may not be used by the User to provide unlawful content.
III. IR Portal Service
11. Huuuge Games shall, as part of the IR Portal service, make available to the User, upon request, information, content and materials on the IR Portal relating to Huuuge Inc. and investor relations of Huuuge Inc.
12.The IR Portal service is provided free of charge, for an indefinite period of time, until the User ceases to use it or until Huuuge Games terminates the IR Portal services, which may occur at any time.
13. Using the IR Portal by the User implies the conclusion of the Agreement. In the event that the User leaves the IR Portal, the Agreement shall automatically dissolve without the need for additional statements made by the parties thereto.
14. The IR Portal service may not be used by the User to provide unlawful content..
IV. Technical Requirements
15. Use of the Services is conditional upon the User having a computer or other suitable device with access to the Internet, any Internet browser and, in the case of the Newsletter service, also upon the User having an active electronic mail (e-mail) account.
16. It is recommended to use the latest version of Internet browsers. The device on which the User uses the Services shall have up-to-date and legitimate anti-virus and anti-spyware software.
V. Personal Data Protection and Cookies
18. With regard to the personal data collected through cookies in connection with the provision of the Services, please check information on the website at Cookies policy.
VI. Complaint procedure
19. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with respect to the Services.
20. A complaint may be lodged via firstname.lastname@example.org
21. A response to a complaint shall be provided without undue delay, however, no later than within 30 days of receipt of the complaint.
21. The response to a complaint shall be provided to the User in hard copy or, at the User's request, via e-mail.
VII. Amendment of the Regulations
23. Huuuge Games reserves the right to amend these Regulations in the following cases:
1) the type or scope of the Services is modified by extending them, improving the functionality of the existing Services or discontinuing the offering of some of their functionalities,
2) the applicable provisions of law or their interpretation is amended as a result of court judgments, decisions, recommendations or guidelines of competent authorities, which require amendments to these Regulations,
3) changes related to technological advancement, which require amendments in the scope covered by the Regulations.
24. In the case of amendments to these Regulations, the current version thereof will be published on the IR Portal. In addition, Huuuge Games will post a message about the amendment to these Regulations on the IR Portal 14 days before the amendment comes into force.
25. Users who use the Newsletter service shall be informed of amendments to these Regulations 14 days before the amendment comes into force, by means of an electronic mail message (e-mail) sent to the e-mail address provided for by the Users in the Newsletter registration form.
26. The Newsletter User who does not agree to the amendments of these Regulations, may within 14 days of distributing information on the amendments to the Regulations submit a declaration of lack of consent to the amendments. Submitting such a declaration shall result in termination of the Agreement as of the effective date of the amendment to these Regulations.
VIII. Final Provisions
27. All matters not regulated by these Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable law.
28. These Regulations shall enter into force on 18 January 2021.