Market Abuse Regulations (MAR)
Huuuge, Inc., is an issuer of securities admitted to trading on the regulated (main) market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and thus is subject to the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC (“MAR”) and implementing acts.
In accordance with the MAR, members of the Board of Directors of Huuuge, Inc., other persons identified by Huuuge, Inc., as persons discharging managerial responsibilities, and persons closely associated with them are obligated to notify Huuuge, Inc., and the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (PFSA) of transactions conducted on their own account relating to the financial instruments of Huuuge, Inc., or derivatives or other related financial instruments. The notification requirement applies to any subsequent transaction once the total amount of EUR 5,000 has been reached within a calendar year.
The notification should be delivered in the following manner:
• to the PFSA - via the electronic form prepared by the PFSA - https://19mar.knf.gov.pl, promptly and in any case no later than on the third Business Day after the date of a transaction. In the event of a failure of the ICT system or the occurrence of events preventing the transmission of the notification via the ICT system, the notification should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the PFSA is notified based on a power of attorney, the power of attorney document and the confirmation of payment related to it should be submitted to the PFSA, in addition to the electronic 19MAR form. For this purpose, it is recommended to send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• to Huuuge - via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com promptly and in any case no later than on the third Business Day after the date of a transaction (attaching a file generated from the PFSA electronic form referred to in below);
A “person closely associated”, as defined in Art. 3, section 1, item 26 of the MAR, means:
a) a spouse or a partner considered to be equivalent to a spouse in accordance with national law;
b) a dependent child in accordance with national law;
c) a relative who has shared the same household for at least one year on the date of the transaction concerned; or
d) a legal person, trust or partnership, the managerial responsibilities of which are discharged by a person discharging managerial responsibilities or by a person referred to in point (a), (b) or (c), which is directly or indirectly controlled by such a person, which is set up for the benefit of such a person, or the economic interests of which are substantially equivalent to those of such a person.
Closed periods related to publication of periodic reports at Huuuge, Inc. applicable to persons who discharge managerial responsibilities within the Issuer.
- 20 February 2022 – 28 March 2022 – closed period related to publication of the annual report for 2021,
- 24 April 2022 – 24 May 2022 – closed period related to publication of the quarterly report for Q1 2022,
- 7 August 2022 – 7 September 2022 – closed period related to publication of the semiannual report H1 2022,
- 23 October 2022 – 22 November 2022 – closed period related to publication of the quarterly report for Q3 2022.